android is preferred but we can also go with ios or windows phone or any other phone like symbian
i simply want to convert my android phone to behave as sip voip gsm gateway like GOIP, DINSTAR.
android phone will register with my softswitch via 3g internet and when my softswitch will send call to android it will forward to gsm network.
so it will work like DIALER(DIALS NUMBER)--> MY SOFTSWITCH --> ANDROID PHONE --> TO NUMBER DIALED BY DIALER....
This will be main future.. and it will work on codecs g711 g729 g723
I KNOW ITS NOT POSSIBLE IN ANDROID BUT MANY PEOPLES CONFIRMED THAT ITS POSSIBLE IN ANDROID WITH CHIPSET MTK6577.
Other then this i want you to add some human behavior options..
1) pause between calls (adjustable in settings).
2) Send and recieve calls to saved numbers automatically for adjustable time.
3) stop working if calls not connecting (like i set stop working if 20 calls not connect).
4) stop working if calls are very short duration (like i set if 20 calls of 10 seconds then stop).
5) it self bandwith optimization.
some extra features needed
1) a web panel to see status of all androids
2) remote sending and recieving of ussd/sms by webpanel
3) making all settings via webpanel
4) settings intercalling via webpanel
5) checking cdr, calls connectivity, acd/asr via webpanel