To develop an Apple iOS Application for use with miniature Bluetooth 4.0 low energy ICs being used as tags for objects to prevent/detect loss or theft.
This is a two part application. Part 1 may be used as a stand-alone Application and will be used to locate Bluetooth 4 tags based on local signal strength alone. Part 2 adds the capability to locate a tag using either a local signal or through the detection capability of another user of the same App in a remote location or via a standalone Bluetooth 4 to wifi transceiver.
In order to achieve this it is proposed that Part 2 of the Application will have access (through the mobile device's connected network) to a webserver that will forward the location of any detected tag to the registered user of the Tag. To facilitate this all Tags will have the same Name (ID) which will permit access to the network as well as a unique MAC address that will be used to identify the paired registered user. The overall Application will therefore need to be able to send and receive data to a webserver and be able to superimpose location data on any inbuilt mapping software (as recorded by the detecting device's geographic location system) and forwarded to the Tag's registered user from the webserver via the connected mobile network.
Part 1 Capabilities
The App should have similar capabilities to the SticknFind Application ([login to view URL]).
The App should:
1. Launch to an initial screen with options.
2. Enable a choice of Local Search, Network & Local Search, Alarm Mode(s) or Setup.
3. Setup to include initial device pairing with multiple Tag capability.
4. Paired Tags to use user-defined friendly names on menus e.g Car Keys.
5. Once a Tag is selected options should include Locating, Ping and Sleep.
6. Tag location screen to be 'radar' based showing range.
7. Include on-screen low Tag battery notification.
8. Alarm mode to sound phone alarm if a Tag enters or leaves a selected range.
Part 2 Capabilities
This should have similar capabilities to the TileApp Application ([login to view URL]).
Capabilities in addition to Part 1.
1. Automatically look for any Tag with the common Tag ID.
2. If not a paired Tag forward details, location & signal strength to a webserver.
3. Receive data from webserver of paired Tags located by other users etc.
4. For Tags located by others, show location on built-in maps.
5. Include a SOS function to enable all users to see a selected tag.
6. Sound the phone alarm if any SOS tag is detected.
The app developer should provide various options (min of 3) showing the layout, look and feel of the app. This can be a selection of a couple of pages in jpeg format. Once the layout/ graphics is agreed, the app can then be developed.
Although initially for Apple iOS, if successful, versions will be required for Android and Windows devices that include Bluetooth 4.
We may also look to develop specific custom designed and branded version of the app and also have the option to add this into potential customers app
Examples of similar work should be provided
28 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata £2888 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in iphone/ipad app development. Please check private message board for details.
Hello. For you concern, we've developed 200+ Apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone so far. Please check your PMB for getting some of our recently developed apps. Thanks.
Hello, We give you a best and fair solution for this project as "Papillonsoft" working on the basis of hundred percent Quality and Satisfaction measures.