I have got some issues on my Amazon Alexa Project.
I am sure it's not a big issue.
I have created a skill to play an aac stream.
I have modified and uploaded the skill to an amazon lambda service.
I have tested the skill using the amazon developer console.
The skill does not produce the result that I am after using the amazon developer console test.
I need help finding errors and finishing the skill.
If you are interested in this project you must have experience developing Alexa apps.
My budget is below than $ 50.
If you agree with my budget, bid.
13 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $42 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am ready to work on your project. I have good experience in working on Alexa Skills. It wont take much time to debug and fix the issue. Please do message me for information.
Hi I have prior experience of building over 60+ audio skills for Alexa and in total more than 190 Alexa skills. I can help out with your problem. Let me know what the issue is.
I have worked at [login to view URL] developing Alexa Skills for the Alexa Device as a Software Engineer at Amazon. I also have experience developing Alexa Skills on my own personal projects.