We are looking for a tech writer to improve our API documentation.
We are converting our current PDF based API documentation under [login to view URL] to a new format using [login to view URL] and the Theme [login to view URL]
Part of the documentation was already converted to docs.clickworker.com. Yet some conversions from PDF are incomplete. Also, formatting and structuring needs improvement to make it more comprensive for clients.
- Convert PDF documents to html/Jekyll and correct formatting
- Proof read documentation and make improvements (English language, grammer, spelling)
- Improve structure of the documentation to make the API more comprehensive
- Native or fluent written English skills
- Experience with writing tech docs
- Experience with REST APIs and usage of curl or similar tools
- html, Markdown, Jekyll
27 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata €27/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Sure i am good at writing API documentation and having experience on tool like POSTMAN,[login to view URL] etc..can we discuss more on freelancer inbox to get detail understanding about project ?
Hello, I can do the job EASILY, please send me a message so we can discuss in detail, i have 7+ years of experience with API development, please send me a message so we can discuss in detail. Thanks!
I have my own virtual file system based on linux and c++ I have created shared object library for data structures like collection in java and STL in C++ Currently Working On Angular6, JHipster, Bootstrap