The website is a fantasy sports website. Please note that it will take roughly 6 to 9 weeks of full time work to complete. Job will start anytime from September 9 to 16.
Only candidates who have a fairly extensive history along with a strong portfolio will be considered.
Only one candidate will be chosen in a two step process. I will first contact the qualified applicants and have them fill out a questionnaire. After I narrow down the choices, I will provide a walk-through of an already implemented feature that I desire. I will provide another questionnaire to be filled and make my choice.
The following are some of the main features of the website(please be aware that the website's features are not limited to what is listed):
1. financial transactions
2. website management by an administrator
3. user registration, authentication, the ability to use services provided by the website, and account management
4. forum for users to communicate
5. an affiliate program based on specific requirements
6. an application that users will have access to
Many more details will be provided if you are selected for the job.
I need someone who has the ability to:
1. design and implement a system based on client's requirements with a clear understanding of the system's features and functionality.
2. recommend system solutions after comparing alternatives.
3. integrate an application by designing database architecture.
4. enables multiple layers of security to protect sensitive data.
5. design an easy to understand user interface based on features and requirements.
6. thoroughly tests system for errors with documented test cases.
7. please answer this question at the end of your response or you will not be considered(Which SDLC have you used most frequently?)
8. handle on-page and advise off-page SEO.
9. make recommendations of web hosting services based on website requirements and features.
I will be making payments based on agreed upon deliverables. To completely finish a deliverable, you must provide deliverables and walkthroughs(including instructions on how to set up the environment) on how to test them. After I am satisfied with the work, I will approve your work, you will receive your payment, and we will move on to the next set of agreed upon deliverables.
Most of the required functionality that the website requires has already been implemented in one form or another. If you are selected, I will provide you walkthroughs on what is expected for my website. You will not be required to pay anything to access these resources.
I will do my best to be as transparent as possible in my expectations. All of the main features are documented in my requirements document.
Most web page layouts will be provided. Menu and button placement along with their functionality will be provided but all design will be your responsibility.
Payment will be based on milestones and agreed upon deliverables between yourself and I. This is not negotiable, I expect to receive the required work before making payments. The first set of deliverables will be determined by me but the order of all deliverables after can be negotiated.
I will require a NDA before any work begins.
Time for contact will unlikely be an issue but in case it is, provide me times which would be best for you and I will do my best to meet your needs. I am on Pacific Daylight Time.
I will also require a daily report on Mondays to Fridays on the work you have completed for the day.
60 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $4110 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are `ISO 9001:2008’ and `BBB’ certified website and mobile apps Design - Development Company since 2003 and looking forward to discuss the project requirements with you in details. Best Regards, Kul
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [login to view URL] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We are professional web development and designing company based in the UK, please check private message for our proposal and example site we have worked on
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.