Undang Freelancer ke Proyek
Sepertinya Anda tidak punya proyek aktif saat ini. Mengapa tidak membuat sebuah proyek sekarang? Gratis!Buat Proyek
- N/APekerjaan Diselesaikan
- N/ASesuai Anggaran
- N/ATepat Waktu
- N/ATingkat Rekrut Ulang
Atmosphere of Market Structure in Islamic Rural .. [Journal]artikel
Pengangguran Di Kalangan Anak Muda [Artikel]artikel
Vice President of EducationJul 2017
• Arranging and organizing the regular meetings. • Controlling the quality of the club. • Creating and implementing strategies to achieve Toastmasters Awards. • Mentoring a newly born company-club, Jebsen and Jessen Toastmasters Club.
Research Assistant to Mr. Ali SaktiJan 2017 - Aug 2017 (7 months)
• Collecting and streamlining data of research from dozens of saving and loan cooperatives located in provinces of Indonesia given the tight deadline allocated. • Representing ISEFID to build a professional relationship with the manager of saving and loan cooperatives by negotiating the research proposal and discussing the management issues. • Working collaboratively with the team to create and to analyze the economic models for the research project.
Project ManagerNov 2016 - Nov 2016 (1 month)
• Planning the concept of the whole event and leading it. • Representing AYO Indonesia to communicate with ASEAN Secretariat which includes negotiation. • Leading the process of choosing selective attendants which comes from dozens universities in Indonesia due to explosion of people to participate. • Writing the detailed report and reviewing the whole event for administration affair.
Penggerak Nusantara, Enumerator-Research and DevelopmentAug 2016 - Jan 2017 (5 months)
• Assisting the Research and Development (RnD) division to manage the data of smoking practices among high school students by collecting them directly to schools, analyzing them through statistical analysis & compiling them on an attractive presentation material. • Educating high school students of the dangerous of smoking by designing fun activities in three days of seminars, working collaboratively with the team to implement the plan, and documenting the events.
TreasuryJul 2016 - Aug 2017 (1 year)
• Creating a budgeting plan for the whole event in a very-tight deadline, resulting in a well-planned spending. • Working collaboratively with the President and the secretary of YOT Bekasi to find sponsorships by creating a list of sponsors and representing the HAKABE 2016 to communicate with them, leading to a well-funded event. • Writing the actualization report of spending for sponsors and other stakeholders involved.
Head of TreasuryJun 2016 - Aug 2017 (1 year)
• Managing the budget aspect of YOT Bekasi by creating a general budgeting plan, collecting cash from the team for regular projects, and compiling a regular spending report. • Acting as treasury for Hari Komunitas Bekasi 2016 (Bekasi Community Day 2016). • Leading a book review event by being a speaker and single-hadledly creating the presentation material. • Creating online materials such as Google Form, invitation, sponsorship proposals for numerous purposes and projects.
Think Tank Officer (Research)Jun 2016 - Dec 2016 (6 months)
• Single-handedly creating forthnightly newsletter content and writing research-based columns about ASEAN. • Working collaboratively with Department of Public Relation to manage social media account. • Composing research-based materials about employment, working condition, tertiary education, and entrepreneurship for ASEAN Youth Forum 1-3 and Australia-ASEAN Youth Summit 2016 (AAYS 2016). • Representing AYO Australia in building professional relationship with public figures to invite them.
National AuditJun 2016
• Acting as a project manager for ASEAN Insight Training in 2016, the biggest event that AYO Indonesia has ever conducted. • Assisting the secretary to create Moments of Meetings (MoM) in a newly-fresh and more effective format and disseminating them to the team. • Auditing the performance level of the team through the attending list, online participation, and projects involvement.
ResearcherJan 2016 - Jun 2016 (5 months)
• Conducting small research to create a presentable power point display as materials of online campaign of goal 8 (Decent Work and Economic Growth), goal 9 (Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure), and goal 10 (Reduced Inequalities) by collecting official beurau reports, statistics, surveys, and recent news. • Writing a researched-based article about youths and unemployment to be published at IYFS’s official website (removed from the website by 2017).
Liaison OfficerAug 2015 - Aug 2015 (1 month)
• Representing IDEAFEST 2015 to communicate with the speakers and moderators by ensuring the attendance and preparing the necessary properties in less than 12 hours before D-day. • Assisting the speakers and moderators on D-day by ensuring the punctuality and organizing the preparation in a very short time, resulting in successful speaking sessions.
Reformis Muda IndonesiaJun 2015 - Feb 2016 (8 months)
• As part of the program, assisting a micro scaled of enterprise to overcome its business issues by conducting direct survey, analyzing the financial statement, and having an in depth discussion with the business owner. • Working collaboratively with other team members to publish and to write an article about death penalty as a punishment of corruption cases by formerly conducting a focus group discussion, quick research, and in-depth interview with the experts.
Campus Ambassador at UIN JakartaJun 2015 - Dec 2016 (1 year)
• Promoting [login to view URL] to universities’ organizations by offering an assistance to advertise their events on the official website of [login to view URL], contributing to the network expansion of [login to view URL] itself in Indonesia. • Working collaboratively with a partner to advocate an event competition organized by [login to view URL], The Asian Youth Award 2015, by promoting it to students of UIN Jakarta and consistently facilitating the participants throughout the whole process.
JournalistJan 2015 - Dec 2015 (11 months)
Writing articles and broadcast materials about the activities of ACT in educating its members and high school students about disaster risk management.
Intern, Distribution Network Management (DNM)Dec 2014 - Feb 2015 (2 months)
• Streamlining daily, weekly, monthly, and annual financial report in a very tight deadline. • Representing the DNM to regularly communicate to Branch Managers of Bank Muamalat Indonesia in order to receive daily reports.
Intern [Administration]May 2014 - Jul 2014 (2 months)
• Streamlining unfinished one-year reports and papers within few days, resulting in a faster administration process and more satisfied customers. • Participating in a monthly school project in Al-Azhar to process educational fee, leading to a greater partnership with stakeholders.
Financial ConsultantJan 2014 - Jan 2017 (3 years)
• Offering information and guidance on insurance products, taxes, and investments to prominent clients and current clients. • Working collaboratively with other consultants and managers to organize an event to promote insurance products of Takaful Asuransi Keluarga.
Bachelor of Economics2011 - 2016 (5 years)
Pengangguran Di Kalangan Anak Muda - Yang Perlu Kamu Ketahui Dan Dan Persiapkan
I was accepted as an "Online Researcer Volunteer" by Indonesian Youth For Sustainable Development Goals (IYFS), a non-profit organization founded by young people to involve more youths in achieving goals of SDGs. As a part of my voluntary work, I was assigned to write an article to be posted on their official website (taken down by 2017). The article I wrote was about unemployment and youths and was researched-based. Link : [login to view URL]
Atmosphere of Market Structure in Islamic Rural Banks in Indonesia
International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research (IJABER) is a scientific SCOPUS-indexed journal which publishes research about economics and business. My journal was part of my final year's thesis project and was accepted to be presented during the conference in Langkawi, Malaysia, last November 2017.