I am an expert in data entry since my nature of work as an Engineer mostly involved in construction design, documentation & paperwork. I can provide a good, neat and proper documentation that will satisfy your criteria. My typing rate is 58 wpm.
Other services that I can provide:
- Translate & transcribe from English-Malay-English
- Translate from English-Japanese-English
- Design work using AutoCAD
- Taking off from construction drawing
- Writing resume, CV & cover letter
Believe me, I am the best person to complete your job. Hire me and you will know how well I can perform!
● To assist with Project Manager in preparing daily productivity table, project planning & lookahead and
● To record and update Daily Progress Report (DPR) and Civil Monitoring Sheet (CMS).
● To coordinate with client regarding site or technical problems and update with engineering and site team.
PBJV Group Sdn. Bhd.
Jan 2017 - Okt 2017 (9 bulan, 1 hari)
● Assisted and liaised with site personnel in preparing QA/QA documents including daily progress report,
method statement and ITP.
● Carried out QA/QC inspection with client so that all works are according to quality requirements.
● Checked the quality of all materials at site & ensured compliance to all project specifications.
Progamatic Design Sdn. Bhd.
Sep 2015 - Nov 2016 (1 tahun, 2 bulan)
● Ensured that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
● Checked plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
● Liaised with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general
workforce involved in the project.
● Day-to-day management of the site, including supervised and monitored the site labour force and the work
of any subcontractors.
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Hons.)
Kolej Universiti Kejuruteraan dan Teknologi Malaysia,
Malaysia 2011 - 2015
Board of Engineers Malaysia
The Performance of Palm Coir Pith For Methylene Blue Dye Removal in Textile Wastewater
Final Year Project (UMPIR)
Textile industry contributes a large amount of wastewater in Malaysia. It is also one of main
sources that contribute to the water pollution. Hence, proper studies are needed to investigate
the low-cost adsorbents used to remove the dye in textile wastewater.
Hubungi Nur Aliyana A. mengenai pekerjaan Anda
Login untuk mendiskusikan hal-hal detail melalui kotak obrolan.