Hi, welcome to visit my profile!
My name is Khawaja. I have been working as Embedded SW/HW Engineer for over seven years.
I can use wide range of Development Boards/Microcontrollers Families
•Adafruit (All Boards including BLE), Sparkfun Boards
•Arduino (All boards including Arduino Mega, Nano, UNO etc)
•Atmel/Microchip PIC16F, PIC18F, PIC24F,
•Atmel/Microchip (8-bit, 32-Bit) ATmega/ Attiny/Xmega Family/ ARM Series SAMD21E
•Cypress BLE PSoCs, CYPRESS PSOC4/5/6
•Espressif ESP12, ESP32/ESP32-C3, ESP8266 (NodeMCU, WemOS etc),
•Nordic (nRF51, nRF52), nRF51822/ nRF52832/ nRF52840/ nRF9160
•PJRC Teensy 8bit (Teensy++ 2.0, Teensy 2.0) 32bit (Teensy 3.2, Teensy 3.5, Teensy 3.6)
•Qualcomm CSR8670, Qualcomm CSR8675
•Renesas RL78 Series MCUs
•Silicon Labs EFM8UB, EFR32BG22
•STMicroelectronics (STM8F, STM32 F0/F1/F2/F3/F4 ) Discovery/Nucleo Boards & Shields
•Texas Instruments (TI) MSP430, MSP432, TM4C123G Launchpad, Tiva C boards,CC2540, CC2541, CC3200, C2000 , CC13xx, CC25xx, CC26xx, CC32xx
I have hand on experience in RF/WiFi/IoT Protocols & Solutions
•BLE Mesh, BLE/Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS,, GSM, GPRS, 2G, 3G, LTE, NB-IoT, 6lowpan, LoRa, LoRaWAN, RF 315Mhz, 433Mhz 434Mhz,865Mhz, 868Mhz, 900 MHz, 2.4GHz RF Sub1GHz, RFID Low Frequency (LF) 125-135 KHz, High Frequency (HF) 13.56 (NFC) MHz, Ultra High Frequency (UHF) 868-930 MHz, UWB positioning, RF XBEE, Zigbee.
I have knowledge and experience of following Peripheral Communication Protocols:
OneWire (1WIRE), ADC, CAN, CANBUS, DAC, DMA, Ethernet TCP/IP,I2C(TWI), I2S,,M-Bus,Profibus, Profinet,RS232, RS422 RS485 MODBUS (TCP/IP) (RTU),SDIO,UART, USART, USB, SMBus, SPI, Serial, Timers, OBD-II, MIDI.
IoT/Cloud Communication Protocols:
TCP/IP, UDP, Sockets, REST, HTTP, SNMP, FTP, DNS HTTP, MQTT, OTA, Postman AWS IOT Core, Azure IoT Core, Google IoT Core, Blynk
I can create Graphical User Interface using LCD, GLCD, TFT, LED, OLED Nextion Displays.
I can create animations using Addressable Lights, WS2812B, NeoPixel.
I have used following tools Tools/Software/IDE in my embedded system work.
Arduino IDE, Atmel AVR Studio, Atollic True Studio, Cypress PSoC Creator, Eclipse, IAR Embedded Workbench, Keil uVision, KiCad, Mbed OS. MCU Xpresso, Microsoft Visual Studio (VSCode), Mikro C Pro , MPLABX IDE, nRF Studio, OpenOCD, PlatformIO, QT IDE, Segger Studio, Simplicity studio STM32 CubeIDE, STM32 CubeMX ,STVD ,System Workbench for STM32, TI Code Composer Studio (CCS)
I can create Schematics and PCB design in Autodesk Eagle, Fritzing, Proteus, Tinkercad.
I am expert in Programming Languages:
C, C++, Embedded C, Python, LUA
I am eager to learn new things. I have my own maker space equipped with all needed components and tools to make new products and designs.
Looking forward to work with you. Thank you
Mr. Khawaja Muhammad is an expert I would highly recommend to anyone interested in his skills and expertise. He has helped me a great deal on a challenging project. The project was regarding a prototype that had to be made from scratch. He has approached the challenges with great engineering analysis and always asked for detailed and well-thought input about the idea for the project. Aside from his expertise, he is a patient, and an understanding person ready to explain and help with the technical aspects of the project. This has been my first time using the Freelancer platform and I am happy that I had a chance to cooperate with exactly him.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Designs structure and framework to organize embedded software that controls operations of electromechanical subsystems in products, manages test results, provides user interfaces for these products and enables their connectivity with other related systems.
- Aligns architecture overall software product design architecture standards to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
- Defines design concepts, logic and physical characteristics.
- Determines specifications and plans, designs and develops software solutions, utilizing appropriate software and engineering processes.
- Creates architecture and development standards.
- Coordinates with development project teams from design phase through to prototype development and production release.
- Participates in development of new product requirements, features and design.
- Actively supports software engineering functional excellence objectives.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible applications to the business.
Emerging Technologies Robotics Club
Jul 2012 - Agu 2012 (1 bulan, 1 hari)
Project: Prototype for Self Driving Autonomous Car
Task: Interfacing of M3 navigation Board with Microcontroller
Data acquisition of Sensors and Data Manipulation.
National University of Science and Technology,
Pakistan 2009 - 2013
Certificate of Completion Workshop on Optimizing Hardware Design & C/Assembly Language Programming for Embedded Systems
Director General School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Control of 5-Axis Robotic Arm for Pick and Place Operation
Hubungi Khawaja Muhammad A. tentang pekerjaan Anda
Login untuk mendiskusikan rincian apa pun melalui obrolan.