Deleting a project
There are two ways to delete a project:
On My Projects page:
1. Go to My Projects.
2. Toggle the Employer view by clicking Employer on the top right part of the page.
3. Locate the project you wish to delete, and select Delete from the dropdown menu to its right.
4. Click Yes on the popup window to proceed..
On the project page:
1. Go to your project’s page.
2. Click the … tab, and select Delete from the dropdown menu.
3. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
Deleting a project is irreversible. Once a project is deleted, the following will occur:
Messages and files will be permanently removed.
The option to contact the hired freelancer will no longer be available.
The project will be removed from search engine results the next time Freelancer.com is indexed.