1. Hover your mouse over the entry and click on it when the zoom icon shows.
2. On the entry's full image view, click Report under the entry.
3. A popup notification asking for the type of violation will appear. Select a reason from the list:
4. Click Report.
You can report an entry if:
- It is a copy of another design.
- It contains explicit or adult content.
- It contains advertising material.
- It uses unlicensed stock imagery or clipart.
- It is a spam.
Filed reports will be thoroughly investigated. If it is proven that the entry or user has committed a violation, they will be penalized accordingly.