We run a child sports league and have a registration process that is built using Gravity Forms and custom coding to integrate with our Customer Management System. We need some modifications to this process. Would like this completed quickly. We have more work, so the faster this is done the more work we can assign for next project.
The current process is:
1. User goes to site
2. User goes to user registration page (there are two registration forms, for registration changes both need to be modified)
3. If not logged in they are forced to register or login
4. Registered users are saved in Wordpress and also pushed to our CMS using custom API code.
5. After logging in they are redirected to the GF registration form
6. Customer fills out the GF form and after payment approval all data from their order is sent to our CMS
The changes are mostly small details. The current system already works, but we need to improve it. I can share the URL if you message me, but don't want to post it.
Project requirements are below.
1. Test user registration forms for load time. If they take more than a few seconds to submit find the issue and fix.
2. On user registration forms the phone number should auto format to (999) 999-9999 format.
3. On GF form the calendar selector month and year fields are light grey. Change to black.
4. On GF date selectors for all DOB fields limit the available dates to:
- Nothing in the future
- Nothing more that 18 years in the past
5. GF Form: First Name, Last Name, Address, Primary Email, Secondary Email, Primary Phone, Secondary Phone fields should all auto populate with info from the logged in user.
6. GF Form: Need to work on the City and Location fields. Details below:
- User picks a city, then a "Location" field appears showing locations in that city.
- Currently this is done by having 4 different "location" fields, which are shown or hidden based on the "City"
- This works on the GF, but when pushing to our CMS only the "Columbus" locations are saved. Need to ensure that all locations are correctly saved in the CMS. Ideally this would be done by only having one "Location" field in the GF and change the options based on "City."
7. GF. Move City & Location fields per child: If a parent registers more than 1 child currently they all are assigned to the same City & Location. Need to move the Location & City fields so that a different one can be chosen for each child. Modify the custom code to push the changes to our CMS for each child.
8. Allow 5 children. Currently only 3 children can be registered. Allow 5 children to register.
9. GF. Test timing of form submission. Check how long it takes to submit the form. If it takes more than 10 seconds debug to see what the problem is.
10. GF. Change all Grade Level fields to default to --Select-- instead of "PreK". Needs to require a selection that is not --Select--
11. The fields "Teammate Request" and "Coach Request" currently apply for all children. Change so a different option can be entered for each child. Make sure this change pushes to our CMS.