Prior to placing an order, please go through the following information to avoid confusion and issues later.
Why do we need SSL Certificates?
SSL is the most reliable technology to secure and encrypt your website site and its contents across the Internet which ensures that only the recipient who is intended will be able to read it. It helps prevent unauthorized access, phishing, data theft and other security vulnerabilities. It will also create trust in the visitors. If you have an eCommerce website, having an SSL certificate installed on your site is a must. It is best that websites with user registration and a member login system should have an SSL certificate.
SSL certificates will not only secure your data but will also increase reliability and trust for your customers and visitors.
You can use my service to secure your VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, or Shared Hosting. I will perform a full installation service from CSR (Certificate Signing Request), private key generation to certificate signing, and install it properly on your web server.
Hosting Control Panels Supported:
2. Plesk/Odin (Windows/Linux)
Web Servers Supported:
5. IIS (Windows)
Operating Systems Supported:
3. Windows Servers 2003,2008, 2012
If you would like to install SSL certificate of your own choice, I will be able to process the SSL for you (please check my extras for such service).
1. The $5 basic order is for a single domain SSL installation. You have to provide the certificate files.
2. If you have a shared hosting, your hosting control panel must have support for SSL/TLS installation. Otherwise, I will not be able to install the SSL.
3. If you would like to have the SSL installed fast, you can go with the express one-day delivery for an additional $10.
4. This service also covers WordPress https compatibility, WordPress mixed contents issues fix, and WordPress redirection from http// to https://
5. For extended services, please check my extra offers below.
- I will redirect your website from http to https (+1 day)