NOTE: This project requires that you be thoroughly conversant with AuthorityPro since I have already invested in the software.
A. WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
1. Build a SIMPLE website using a WordPress theme (AuthorityPro).
2. Landing page will have a video on the left, an opt-in box for a questionnaire on the right. (Questionnaire has been designed and a link will be provided.)
3. Anyone with an Android phone should be able to read it.
4. SEO is critical.
5. Install shopping cart and autoresponder
6. Include provision for Affiliate links.
7. I am assuming that AuthorityPro has a Contact page (if not, code will also be required).
8. I will provide all the required content.
9. I need to be able to change and update content on my own on a continuing basis
B. Integrate new website with my Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn accounts
C. DESIGN FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE
1. Design a visually appealing fan page that has the look and feel of the new website.
2. Add static FBML tags that include anchor text that link back to my website.
3. Add FBML tags to my blog.
4. Need to be able to automatically import my blog into notes on my Facebook Page using RSS (set up to be automated).
5. Provide the ability for me to embed business page on blog and website with the Like box.
6. Install Facebook applications.
7. Test after installation.
a. Proposals received by March 31, 2012
b. Winning bidder notified by April 2nd
c. Beta site for review by April 10th
d. Proposed site launch April 17th
As mentioned above, you are thoroughly conversant with AP Version 2.3, the AP Google Video Sitemap Plugin (Beta version) and any other plugins that I am entitled to as an owner but have not downloaded yet.
Please respond to this posting only if you can easily meet this requirement and all the above specifications, have experience in all these areas, and are able to perform all parts of this task on your own and on time, with no delays. (Delays will result in cancellation of the contract.)
I want to be able to communicate directly with the person who is doing the work. So you must be willing to interact with me directly via Skype.
a. In your response, you need to show me that you understand what I need, have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the job, and have the time available to complete the job by the deadline.
b You understand the requirements of Social Media Marketing.
c. Site needs to be well optimized for the search engines. So you must consider yourself expert at SEO.
d. You must be familiar with opt-in processes, autoresponders, and merchant services.
e. If you are able to demonstrate exceptional skills (such as guaranteed search engine placement / SEO ranking / other relevant skills) you should advertise this fact and produce proof.
f. I will want your recommendations – based on your experience with clients -- regarding which shopping cart and autoresponder I should select.
a. Make your bid a single sum fee (to complete the project). Unfinished bits and pieces make me crazy. The reason I am outsourcing this project is so that I can focus on the business and not the technology.
b. Please make sure you provide at least three examples of your work/portfolio in your initial bid (URLS).
c. Quotes in USD please.
d. I pay through PayPal, always pay on time and within 24 hours of completion of the project.
f. Bidders must be able to demonstrate their previous work. If, in response to this posting, you send me a non-customized template of your experience, you will be automatically disqualified, because I want to see immediately whether or not you understand exactly what this project requires, and whether or not you can meet those needs by April 10, 2012.
g. Bidders must disclose any relevant conflicts of interest.
h. This job will have a seven-day deadline after which it will be pulled and reassigned.
I have a second website that needs to be converted to AP Version 2.3.