Hello True Professionals,
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU BID. IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANY ICO WEBSITE AND BLOCKCHAIN RELATED JOB BEFORE PLEASE DO NOT BID. THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU. AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE FEATURES AND COST OF PROJECT, PLEASE DO BID.
PROJECT TASKS: (See Full Details in the attached file)
IMPORTANT: You must he NODE.JS Developer.
We want to revamp our existing Cryptocurrency (ICO) website ([login to view URL]), optimize it and upgrade to the latest modern site and technology. There are quite a few things that are structurally and functionally wrong with the website and the bad part is the speed of the site is low and thus we require the speed to be optimized and the mobile version made perfect, fully responsive and smart.
The designer/developer has to give the site a professional touch in design and functions and security and navigation both for users and admin section. We want the new site to be on CSS3/Bootstrap/Nginx platform.
We need you to look at the website thoroughly, do Q&A, analyse it and determine what you are going to do to make it super perfect and top-notch
The site should be flawless in design, features and functionalities.
Of utmost importance is the User Frontend Experience and Wallet Account navigation
We need the following:
- Referral program upto the 3rd generation,
- State-of-the-art bank model Backend.
- To be honest the current Backend (Admin Panel) is a mess, it lack full features, poor navigation and has no proper internal coordination of user history record-keeping. You need to re-engineer the backend and architecturally restructure it.
- The Admin Panel should have a unique login credentials for each Admin and a trace/timestamp of each Admin who carried out any action at the Admin Panel can be viewed.
- There should be a possibility to restrict a user’s account by the Admin through the Admin Panel
- Admin can credit a user’s wallet that has coins in it but can also limit the amount or maximum amount of coin each user can withdraw.
- There should be a possibility for Admins to write a remark or comments about any user in such a way that another Admin can login to see the remark and take action or for the Admin who wrote the remark himself/herself to remember certain to be against or such user.
You (the Freelancer) and I have to work almost 24/7 together on this project and go through every process line by line as we don't like surprises especially the last minute ones from any designer/developer.
We love perfect grammar but if you look at several menus on our user Frontend and Backend you will find quantum of grammatical errors which we hate. We are going to change all that.
If you did not read all these and understand it please read again.
The budget for this job is 500 USD. Please do NOT bid if you did agree.
For full project details kindly read the attached file.