I am looking for quality work so anyone that feels they can do it, get in touch. Note that this page is to be mobile friendly. I can design on illustrator and design so i can help much in the creation process in regards to design. I will need apps within 6 months as well of the site. Now, onward to the project.
We are looking for a website mockup for a custom cell phone case website. We prefer simple and clean design, lighter color and mostly graphic based. The website is going to be built based on wordpress so that we can easily change banners, ads, text and so on. Honestly I want basically a replica of casetify.com. Functions. Everything. Just make small changes so we cannot be accused to copyright.
I believe that using Woocommerce as a platform might be a good option.
But i am open for ideas.
On top of a function where customers can create their own case design up uploading images playing with different fonts, the website is to offer (other than standard functions like on [login to view URL]):
- Multilingual option. The website detects where the user is and adapts the language. But all text and non specific languages will always be in english. Customers can also choose.
- Multi currency. The website detects where the user is and adapts the currency. Customers can also choose.
- Social links
- Social feed (instagram) - see castify.com.
- Live chat feed. Maybe integrate something like Tidio.
- free flowing banners. Each image that slides in a banner has it's unique link.
- Most be able to connect to Facebook store.
- Sign up for news letter function.
- Page for blog
- Like button for each product. See as found on Society 6. https://society6.com/product/summer-mermaid_iphone-case#9=375&52=377
The like function is not only for members. Anyone should be able to press it.
- Membership log in. Customers can sign up for to see special deals, products only for them and not need to always write their address when they shop.
- Recommend products by us and what user has looked at (we can assign products below each product). see link = https://society6.com/product/marble-jtd_iphone-case#9=375&52=377
- Comments and rating (only by members).
- Custom comments/reviews and likes. We can remove and add our own if we want. There should be a function/section in Wordpress back-end maybe called "ratings". We just choose products by scrolling down the list of products that are for sale on website. We can then add a name, rating, and comment; and then save. There should also be a "add likes" where we type in how much "likes" we want to add to that specific product.
- Area to add coupon/discount code.
Maybe too much for beginning but I would like a system that exports sales figures. How many items sold, most popular smartphone model, most popular product, total sales, which countries payment came from and so. This is not needed in beginning but it would be great if this is something that can be added later.