This project consists of 2 seperate programs.
I would like an experienced Myspace application coder, he/she can modify an existing program of theirs or make a new one. It doesn't matter to me.
This program will be very similar to [url removed, login to view] myspace bot. I recommend any interested programmers to download the demo and try it out.
Program #1 - The Myspace Bot
- Gather friends from the search feature specifying certain age, gender, geographic location, interests.
- Gather friend ids from browsing, groups, forums, friend lists, or any other browsable area of Myspace. Program will recognize additional pages and go thru collecting IDs. The collected IDs will be added to a txt file and will also be viewable on the front interface of the program.
- After the IDs are collected, the user will have the option to begin sending messages or friend requests to the collected IDs.
- The program will read from a txt file a list of myspace accounts that it will load and be viewable on the front interface of the program.
- The program will login to the first myspace account and send a specified amount of myspace messages OR friend requests. After all the messages have been sent, the program will move to the next myspace account automatically and repeat sending the same amount of messages/requests to the next chunk of collected IDs. The program will cycle thru to the very end of the myspace accounts and then the program will stop sending.
- The program will never send a message or request to an ID that it has already sent to. The program will have an option to RESET so you CAN send to IDs that you have already.
- The program will always know where it left off if the user were to restart it and the user will have the option to start over or begin where it left off.
- The program will track how many messages/requests have been sent that day and what myspace account it is currently sending messages with.
- The program will not load images.
- The program will also be able to automatically comment each friends myspace page from myspace accounts friends list. It also be able to send a message to each friend on the accounts friends list.
Program #2 - Myspace account generator
Program will have an interface where it will attempt to register a myspace account, display the CAPTCHA image verification and allow the user to type it in to create myspace account and add it to a txt file.
The program will look and work similiar to this blogger blog generator, you can watch the video here to see what I mean.
[url removed, login to view]