The video clip should be able to play on [url removed, login to view] and through web link onto iphone, ipad, or pc/tv screen.
My presentation ideas are as follow
(1) highlight the (3) (4) buttons on the Pink Button and rotate the whole mouse 360.
(2) highlight how to use those two buttons in conjunction with (1)(2) inside war of warcraft game
you should download the game and also watch youtube to get some ideas
(3) I need to be on the clip as this is going to be on the website that request the inventor 'show his face' and maybe even use his voice.
(4) it would be best to also show how (3) (4) can be use on other games
(5) I am thinking that wow game screen first, showing how to get into the game
(6) then with screen, kb, and gaming mouse, highlight the buttons pressed while the wow avatar responding it in real time to show how to use it.
If possible I would like to purchase a 15 seconds version and a 30 second version.
07/13/2017 at 23:13 PKT
I only have clay model. My plan is instead of waiting, I would like to start working and make 'mock up' clips, using the clay model, for now and when the actual sample arrive I will load you one to do the actual clips. Since the actual model portion of the clip are easily replace. This way I can minimize back and forth fixing once I have the samples.