Access database design with Macros.
1. Create a form called [Project Information].
a. The form should contain a single field which looks up from the [Project] table.
2. Create a table [Activity_Log_update] which contains filtered records on the [Project] field from the [Activity_Log] table using the selected Project value from the [Project Information] form.
3. Create a table [Activity_Log_Load] which has the same structure with [Activity_Log] but no data (Blank)
a. Make it that the [Project] looks up on the project field in [Project Information]
4. Create a button on [Activity_Log_Load] which uploads all the records on the [Activity_Log_Load] into [Activity_Log] table.
5. Some of the referenced table have been created in the access file.