We need to hire a programmer to help us with a small project to develop a software for a microcontroller to comunicate with a Raspberry Pi. The Microcontroller shall performe some simple action to activate a Solenoid, led and a sensor.
*** Scope overview ***
1. C/C++ programming for a STM32F030F4 Microcontroller (Slave).
2. Python programming for a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Master).
*** Application description ***
1. The Master communicates with multiple Slaves thru RS485 protocol.
2. The Master communicates with a web API on Internet.
*** Experience needed ***
1. Experience in IoT development and embedded programming (RS485, DIP switch, LED, Solenoid).
2. Experience in Raspberry Pi (RS485, WebAPI, WebServer).
3. Be able to read and understand electrical schematic.
*** Deliverables ***
1. STM32F030F4 Microcontroller: C/C++ source code along with compiled .bin file
2. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B: Python source code
3. Installation manual (readme, dependencies, etc)
4. Source code should be well documented with comments in code
*** Existing documentation ***
1. Overview of workflow and pseudo code
2. Electrical schematics, see attachment for the PCB with Microcontroller (slave).
*** Work estimation ***
1. Writing C/C++ code for Microcontroller: 5-15h (depends on your skill level)
2. Writing Python code for Raspberry Pi: 5-15h (depends on your skill level)
I have worked on the Project based on the GSM, Raspberry pi, Experience in the STM32 and also know about the Web API development on FLASK. We can discuss it Further