• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Focus on improving SERPs for brand websites.
• Implement SEO and paid advertising strategies for each brand.
• Research and identify target keywords and implement them within content and paid advertising campaigns.
• Content creation and optimization for websites, blogs, and other digital platforms as required.
• Set up and manage PPC/CPC, remarketing, and social media advertising campaigns.
• Monitor and report on KPI's, using Google Analytics, Adwords and social insight tools.
• Generate monthly reports on SERPs and advertising engagement for each brand.
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Prepare and present reports regularly
• Identify our buyer personal to better target identified audiences
• Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
• Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
• Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & SEM) Online Store in Riyadh looking for digital marketing specialist
• Translating campaign goals into strategic SEM tactics and effectively executing those tactics against the company strategy
Desired Candidate Profile
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
• Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
• 1+ years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
• 1+ years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
• Proven success in SEO
• Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
• 1+ years of hands-on experience managing pay-per-click accounts spending $10,000+/mo.
• 1+ years of experience in an online high-volume e-commerce environment.
• Experience with bid management tools, especially Google Adwords.
• Experience with link building campaigns
• Strong understanding of website analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
• Detail oriented
• Experience using Tag Manager and/or remarketing platforms is a plus
• Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
• Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns for e-commerce is a plus.
• BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
• Proven SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting.
• Proven SEM experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, particularly Google.
• Understanding of digital marketing and how SEO/SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives
• Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (HTML mark up, canonical URLs, etc) and the ability to implement as needed.
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
32 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $368 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Can I get some more details please about the project where all these skills will be applied. The website URL for which you need these services? Regards Jay