I am looking for someone to do research to find a non-degree credit-bearing online course on data structures and algorithm.
The course must be:
1. A US educational institution
2. Must be credit-bearing - i.e. one that administers grades/transcript at the end of semester to apply for master's programs in computer science in the future (online certification will not work. It must be recognized as an official university credit)
3. Non-degree - i.e. does not require admission to be able to enroll
4. Flexible time schedule - i.e. I can start immediately and can set my own time within a timeline to finish the course (as opposed to waiting for a normal semester to begin and end)
5. Must be online
6. The course content should be data structures and algorithms, one that is similar to [login to view URL] or [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]