This is a UV-ing and texturing ; and does not involve modelling.
This requires lighting at the end for presentation purposes.
You are given a scene ([url removed, login to view], A3_BUTTERSCOTCH_FINAL.ma. [url removed, login to view]).
The scene contains a character called BUTTERSCOTCH. The character is made out of:
1. Main body (one 3D mesh)
2. Two eyes.
3. Accessories (all separate pieces)
4. A presentation platform
Parts of the character have already been UV-ed. Your job is to finish the UVs and texture this character based on ONE OF THESE characteristics
1. A dry and scaly desert creature.
2.A wet and slimy swamp creature.
The material of its skin, accessories and eyes can be interpreted in any way as long as they make sense. At the start of every work, always be sure to look for references. I've said it before, I'm going to say it again: REFERENCE IS KING.
PRESENTATION AMD SUBMISSION
You are required to show and submit :-
1. 3D character turnaround video (grey-shade, wireframe, and texture progression buildup of at least 3 maps). Remember to set-up the appropriate lighting for your turnaround and DO NOT render on BLACK, WHITE, NEON, PASTEL backgrounds.
2. A folder with JPEG renders of your master angle and any close-ups or focus you would like to render (maximum 3)
3. A folder with your references
4. The minimum render size is 720x576 px.
Turntable- Sample, Please follow it:
[url removed, login to view]
18 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $205 untuk pekerjaan ini
Kindly go through our 3D portfolio following to the links below: Walkthrough Animation [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] Lebih banyak
I have been making modelling for animation and games professionally for 3 years and I know everything about texturing and UVs. You can check my portfolio here: [login to view URL]