Openflow Network traffic simulation
Proyek ini diberikan kepada clarssoneu dengan harga $200 USD.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Anggaran Proyek$30 - $250 USD
i am looking to have a matlab simulation for a network topology, that will simulate traffic transfer between various network devices. the simulation will compare two types of traffic normal traffic and aggregated traffic based on an aggregation algorithm, this simulation should compare the two scenarios and compare transfer delays and show improvement of the aggregation over normal traffic.
My scenario is an open flow scenario with various network nodes. So I would like to simulate the traffic transfer delay performance for traffic in the network. We should be able to see how aggregation can improve transfer rates. Based on the network capacity.
For 3 kinds of traffic
1. Normal traffic
2. Traffic aggregated with a simple aggregation scheme
3. Traffic aggregated based on our aggregation algorithm
Would like to simulate with traffic flows of up to 100,000 flows.
1. Write for me the algorithm for both aggregation schemes(I have an idea of the aggregation scheme I want to use I have already developed an application to do some form of aggregation)
2. Comparison graphs for the delays in traffic transfer
3. Scalability of the algorithm performance with traffic not aggregated
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan jangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran atas pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online