1. Product data will be imported from source website (web API)
1. We offer price lists via our Web API, see documentation and XML schema here: [login to view URL]
To see the formatting and included information of the price files, you can send request to the Web API and get a file as a response.
You use your customer number for the customerid parameter and the password of your main account at [login to view URL] for the customerpassword parameter.
These price lists can then be imported to your ERP system and/or e-commerce platform.
Above product data will be imported to my woo commerce website. With following attributes
1. Same category as source / or manually selected
2. Pirce will be updated in two ways
• Auto. My website price = ((Price from source +50)*1.25)*1.2
3. Products fetched from source website will be shown with option like this
Just hard tag so people knows that product delivery time as 2 days other then normal 1 day.