I had OpenX/Revive ad server installed on my site and working fine, but around the time I switched webhosts the ads stopped running and now I'm getting error messages in c-panel having to do with Revive. Looking for someone who can figure out the issue is and resolve it.
The website is custom PHP7 on Laravel framework. Bootstrap, MySQL, HTML5. BitBucket repository. The current host is Linode.
The ads were 2 medium-sized banners running at the bottom of most pages.
Hello, I can help you fix the issue and you don’t have to pay me initially. If I am able to successfully fix the errors that’s when you can pay for the work. Kindly ping to discuss further on the project.
12 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $152 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Dogwood400! We have read your project details and we are very much interested to work with you. Our latest United States's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,