Our website is [login to view URL] - Background:
A. We need to find a very competent and professional programming relationship that is ongoing. This is a flat fee project to start with. Our small office is in Bangalore. We prefer someone who works 9am-6pm to communicate clearly with office manager. We are USA based though. Again very small company.
B. Daily updates are expected and communication channel directly to programmers.
C. This is a FLAT FEE JOB.
D. The design is also being done for not just UX but also to help the speed issues were experiencing. You can check gtmetrix or google page speed insights to see the struggles were having with speed as well. We believe the new design if done properly will help resolve these issues.
E. You need to be aware we are an ad based site and so while ads may slow down the site, they are critical to our business. You also must understand we are focused on SEO user acquisition.
THE JOB STEP(S):
Scope. Their are 3 main steps to this job.
1. Design and Deploy New Site Designs Based off our Mockups - partially complete (finish coding). NOTE: In our Backend admin our site has customizations ability such as inputing text, tags, changing colors, etc. THAT FUNCTIONALITY HAS TO BE CODED TO NEW DESIGN. That must be hard coded so this is not as simply as just a new design.
A. The new design is just for www.Free.Date. However, we have separate sites running from same admin and same MYSQL as well. Just something to be aware of. The other sites cannot be impacted. This is a new design just for free.date.
B. New Design Must work well on mobile and desktop.
C. New Design cannot slow down the loading or hamper the functionality of an other aspects of the site. Final payments won't be made until that
2. Design and implement new custom 404 page
FREELANCER WILL GET ONGOING WORK FROM US. Areas where we have:
A image customization and color changing possiblities
Simultaneously sort http and https (What I mean by this is make sure the INTERNAL PAGES are all showing up and appearing to google as HTTPS. Our google search console shows http as far as the urls. Maybe no issue but we MUST CONFIRM.
3. Add a Custom Site Map Focused on MAJOR USA CITIES AND STATES. We have a spreadsheet ready with the urls. We have millions of urls but our goal is to show google the focal URLS which are based on largest USA cities and States which are the keyword search terms we are focused on
4. Sort out any Http / Https issues between urls site wide with blog and site and ensure their all property set with the proper forward for maximum seo credit 301 vs 302. We believe there maybe issues from when we redirected http to https because we've lost MASSIVE traffic during the past 18 months. See the ahrefs organic search details in screenshot.
5. Resolve any complicated path issues so that site map will have BLOG urls which are key to us indexing other focal pages over time as we build our blog. We recently had Wordpress installed on backed of [login to view URL] but the blog does not appear to be indexed and has some http / https issues. Seems to be some misc issues with the paths as well as forwarding http / https.
6. Add Social Registration / Login Google & Facebook
We have a network of white label sites like [login to view URL] BUT THIS WORK is only being done for Free.Date. The only reason we share this is because as you work you cannot break any functionality of the other sites. This is obviously critical.
You must be responsible for this testing and when you involve staff it should be efficient and not to use staff as assistant. We are looking for true professional.
We will do reasonable small milestone release but the majorit of the project wont be paid until new site design is live and working on the live site.
In future we would we will use you for app development that will work with our site if this project is done well. New designs are loaded into our test site but need major work still.