ONLINE ORDERING & DELIVERY ALONG WITH A FULL SERVICE WEBSITE & APPS DEVELOPMENT WEBPORTAL
The developer must possess a strong and clear ability to communicate in English both written & verbally.
We need a highly secure webportal project proposal and cost for the development of an Online Ordering & Delivery Portal for desktop & mobile with its associated apps (all devices).
Website to be installed on our own hosting plan or a dedicated server by developer. Website to comply with EU Cookie Law and other good practice laws and requirements. To have social media, sharing ability, ratings & commenting, etc. for everything throughout the website plus chat ability for multiple simultaneous chats by several support personnel and customers at the same time with lots of features and no advertising by plugin provider, etc... Must have fully functioning mobile app (all devices) to work with this website. This webportal and apps are to be full features and not just a basic website or app.
The main purposes of the portal is to provide the following services to the user:
• From a provider point of view, increase their client base, transactions and by extension revenue
• From an end user point of view: provide a convenient, quick and affordable means to order products and services and have it delivered with the minimum of effort.
The portal must be designed to offer INITIALLY the following five services:
1. A full features Uber like taxi service
2. A full features food (restaurant/supermarket) and general businesses ordering & delivery service e.g. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] respectively. Each company to have their own “homepage” and pricelist/ordering section which will both carry lots of advertising flyers and lots of coupons.
3. A full features rental service where a provider that has a product and equipment to rent, can offer it via the portal with their own app. So this can apply to Truck companies, mover companies, Car rentals, Construction equipment rental, and more.
4. A full features general service offering service e.g. [url removed, login to view]
5. A comprehensive advertising and coupon/groupon system to be incorporated within this portal.
• To have the ability to charge subscriptions, various levels, to users of the webportal i.e. both companies and end users…
• To have multi levels of accounts and also to cater to private networking for individual companies to do their own deliveries using our webportal.
• To be able to import and export data through APIs, databases, etc., from all companies, to be able to markup on prices from these companies if we so desire, etc...
• The portal must have an API that we can give to the provider so they can interface/update their products/services/inventory automatically.
• The portal must be feature rich, potentially offering all the features of the example sites above including order & delivery tracking, job scheduling, CMS, social media, shopping carts, job quoting, etc.
• The portal should treat delivery persons similarly to how Uber treats its drivers. That is, once we vet a driver and approve him for our service, he will see broadcasts of all available jobs in his vicinity and he can choose to accept or ignore a driver request.
• Each category of business will have its only standalone website which can be access directly by typing in the category url or via the collective portal. For example, a user can go directly to [url removed, login to view] or to the general portal at [url removed, login to view] to place his order for delivery.
• All Rights to the code belong to this company and not the developer. We require all source codes and all Rights to the full development of this project.
Please let us know cost and production time.
For the Apps we need only Android and IOS apps for this system at this time. The website is to be fully responsive for all mobile computing to show properly.