- All of the categories and products, including pictures, texts, title-tags+descriptions, prices, variations and al should be ported from the old site to the new one.
- But it should be done in the correct way, so that the .no & .dk versions are properly separated! :) Multi-shop should be activated and setup properly... “Yes, we do own both [login to view URL] & [login to view URL]”
- All customers should be ported from the old, to the new site.
- All of the Brands should be ported over, with the correct associations.
- Pagespeed should be top notch, when all is said and done. We have a module that converts pictures to webp. This module should be installed, activated, configured so that it runs without a hitch...! :)
- In the .dk version the frontend should only show danish words, and in the norwegian version, the front-end should only show norwegian terms.. No english add-to basket, and the likes... Please..? :)
- The domain-name should not automatically be added to the title-tag or the meta description. And if possible nor should any random numbers. And when we activate the new site, proper 301-redirects should be in place! :)
- Curently the shipment-charges dont apply in Norway...? In the new site, this should work, please? :)
MINOR CHAPHICAL CHANGES:
- The basket in the new shop, should be the same as the currently active site! :)
- The search-field, should look like the currently active site...
- Instead of a drop-down-language-selector, there should be flags in the top left corner...
- It should be fairly easy to add 3-4 Unique-Selling-Points in the top bar, like the big text in the currently active site.