My website has been built and a lot of the functionality is already there, it just needs finishing off. It is built through WordPress, so I can give you Admin access to edit the backend, FTP and Database access if you need it.
Speed is essential for this site, so please refrain from using any bulky plugins. I have a caching plugin activated, so you will need to be aware of this and work around it.
The tasks I need completing are:
1. Complete responsiveness with no layout issues, across all browsers.
2. Create a Cover Letter builder feature. This will work exactly the same as the CV building process but will be accessed through the My Account page once a user has signed up and bought a licence for 3-months or more. If a user buys the 1-month plan, the Cover Letter option should be hidden from them with no way to access it. This will be a completely separate document and download to the CV – see Cover Letter Creation Page.pdf.
3. The outputted PDF and .doc should be practically identical to my mocked-up version - See CV Mock-Up.pdf. The functionality for this has already built it just needs finishing off.
4. All fields need to work properly across all browsers i.e. date picker fields don’t work in Safari.
5. I need a way to export the top 3 fields on the Step Step 8 – Extras page (‘Are you currently employed?’, ‘Sector you’re looking to work in?’ and ‘How much will you earn?’ into a csv, if this is just querying the database, just show me how please.
6. Body text font size within the PDF and Word doc needs to be 9pt. Also please show me how to change this myself.
7. When logged in, the Step 1 – Create My CV form should be hidden and replaced with the “Edit My CV” and a “See my CV” buttons. See Step 1 – When User is Logged In.png.
8. Step 5 – Skills – This section needs to have the functionality to add and remove Skills. Exactly like how you can Add and Remove Responsibilities in Step 4 – Work Experience.