using a few mortgage calculator and not getting the results my client desires ([login to view URL]).
* fixed values in fields (interest rate (9.9%), length of loan (15 years), downpayment (50% of loan amount)
* auto-population of fields based on calculation based of certain fields (loan amount = purchase price * down-payment (example: loan amount is $100,000 because purchase price is 200,000 * 50% payment which is $100,000))
* Monthly Payments is CORRECT
* all information needs to fit in sidebar and with center alignment. text needs to be inside the sidebar and visually pleasing (nothing fancy, basic design)
* responsive for desktop and mobile
* must work in all popular browsers (safari, chrome, Firefox, IE)
2 plugins are already installed:
SmartForms (Pro Version)
Responsive Mortgage Calculator
If you have experience with these plugins - that's a plus!
Experience in CSS and JAVA is a plus!
Will ask for example of mortgage calculator or similar feature.
This is a simple task but I do not have time to work on it due to being overwhelmed with other projects. More work on website needs to be made and is good opportunity to make money in upcoming weeks.