Reports to: Owner/Founder
Named one of Oregon’s 100 Best Companies to work for, TQ Global (Threo) is an early stage health and wellness company that is all about taking health back to nature by keeping our ingredients as close to their original design as possible. We specialize in things that give life, which stems from our desire to help people live healthier, fuller lives — in body, mind, and spirit. We want you to thrive. We provide essential oils, nutritional supplements, and teas to help people recover from physical, emotional, and spiritual difficulties. Our product line offers a way back to nature — cleansing and realigning — so people can experience healing on multiple levels.
To rehabilitate those with untapped potential so they can restore their original purpose and design.
Threo views each of our team members as a leader. We support a healthy work-life balance, offer robust benefits, provide an excellent proprietary training program, and invest in the holistic success and well-being of our team members.
We are looking for an Expert Copywriter with a proven success record to write video scripts, webinars, Press Releases, blogs, articles, eBooks, white papers and email campaigns. The goal of the writing is to educate our prospects and customers on natural health with a focus to provide real value and improving people's health and lives. We are hoping for someone that has a great eye for detail and the ability to create beautifully written content that articulates our vision and brand.
Writing will be mainly on the following subjects:
growing your own food
healthy soul & spirit
happy Healthy thinking
vegetarian/vegan/raw food diets
Ideal Skills/ Qualifications:
Must be prepared to create original content – NO spinning or copying of any sort (Articles will be checked via Copyscape)
Proven success track record in writing
Writes English with perfect grammar and spelling, not just good, but perfect
Enthusiastic about natural health and self-healing
Writes in an entertaining and intriguing way without being superfluous or exaggerating
Backs up writing with references to authoritative sources for its statements
Underlying purpose of writing should always be helping people improve their health and lives
Understands SEO writing, identifying keywords and working them into the article without keyword stuffing
Good research skills for our niche subject is important
When you submit your application for this job, please include the following information:
1. Some information about yourself (interest, hobbies, etc).
2. Number of hours per week you would like to work.
3. Desired Salary/Hourly Rate.
4. Please reply to this message with some examples of your work
5. If you were Threo with quality video, article, social content where which bookmarking or directories would you use to submit your content for highest quantity and Quality traffic?
6. What background or passion do you have for the health and wellness industry?
7. A Resume
8. If you were the owner of our company [url removed, login to view] and responsible for the growth of the organization what would you do for your marketing strategy?
9. To be considered, research and write me a short well written 150 word unique article about one of the above listed topics. Grammar, punctuation, and sentence flow is very important.