Please read the description carefully before bidding!
I need a PHP developer to make the following changes to the BirchSchedule Wordpress plugin, which is here:
[url removed, login to view]
1. Add support for timezones, such that the client has to select his timezone when making an appointment.
2. Automatically hide the "Location" field if it contains only one entry.
3. Automatically hide the "Service" field if it contains only one entry.
4. Automatically hide the "Service Provider" field if it contains only one entry.
5. Change the user interface, such that it looks and functions exactly like this one: [url removed, login to view] (also see the attached screenshots).
6. To be considered for this job, please include the phrase "I will use Git" in your bid. Yes, you will need to use Git to make the changes, and submit them as pull requests on Github.