Looking for a specialist with excellent skills for making audio flashcards, audio playlist and back end for a e-learning website.
The audiofiles should reside on a database and the site needs to work fast and smoothly on all platforms.
The base of the web site is already designed and coded. You will see the site and get more details when we start a dialogue about the project.
To apply for this fixed price job, you will need to show documented experience with the above mentioned skills, and be good and clear in English communication.
In this contract you will have to do the following:
1. Build an audio player that can retrieve and play audio from a database.
2. Build a playlist where the order of the list can be easily rearranged. For instance by drag and drop or another easy to use solution.
3. Build 3 flashcard modules with audio and text.
4. Make a solution where it is easy to upload new decks of flashcards with belonging audio and text.
5. Make a solution where it is easy to upload new audiofiles with belonging text – preferably by use of some kind of excel document.
6. It is good to have in mind that the website should load fast and be able to retrieve sounds and info fast from the database.
7. I think the elements should be build using PHP
8. At first, the website is targeting one language group, but in the future it will be targeting various. Some of the audio features will be used to all languages.
When we get into details, we will make list with price and time of delivery for each phase. Payment will be backwards after completion of each phase and when uploaded to my server.
To give a bid - please answer following questions:
a) What is your experience with this kind of projects?
b) Which framework will you recommend?
c) Do you see any issues we should be aware of?