ALL HTML AND CSS WILL BE GIVEN FOR THIS PROJECT, PHP and MySQL background is mainly needed. You will work with us if you need to create any additional HTML we will handle that.
On front end:
1. Implement Locations Page (listing of all locations).
a. You should be able to search the locations based on zip code/city. When you search the top 10 locations are displayed that are closest to the user by distance.
2. Implement Generic Location page that displays information about the location.
3. Implement page for scheduling an appointment (if the customer does not have an account on the website then force them to sign-up). The times that are already booked are not shown.
a. Send an e-mail to the customer when the appointment is made.
All of the designs we have done are Mobile Friendly. Only the schedule an appointment page has two forms (one for mobile and one for desktop)—which the logic has to be implemented differently on. Both the generic location and locations page have the same logic.
4. All of the locations should be filled out from the database (MySQL)
On back end admin side:
1. Show all of the locations in a table
2. Create a new location
3. Set the times available for the location using a multi-select DIV for the times available.
4. Show the appointments that are scheduled
5. Allow to delete an appointment
45 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $4293 untuk pekerjaan ini
Project: Appointment Scheduling Website Skills: Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, WooCommerc Experience: 14 Years Expertise: Website Designing and Development Team Size: Dedicated Developer