Continue to develop the ProGoalie Stats applicaiton. Do the following improvements to it
1. Have the opportunity to switch goalies during a game.
2. Have the opportunity to pull a goalie, or to register a goal as an open net. These goals will be added to the game, but not registered to the goalie playing.
3. When you score on the other team, there will be an option to skip registering where the goal went in, situation etc.
4. On saved games there will be the option to easily see which goalie has played what games.
5. On the game summary there will be a change on the goalie stat from team goalie to Team and goalie name so you will see stats pr goalie on a team during a game
6. It will be possible to send all statistics after a game. Not just the game summary slide, but also the full on tapped screen in the same mail, facebook post etc.
7. You will be able to zoom the screens, and have shots registered from the correct place on the ice at any zoom level.
8. You will be able to send the specific goalie page to facebook, email, twitter etc
9. On "on goal tapped screen it will be added another option to select - A) No chance b) Could have had c) Should have had - and will be added on the specific goalie overview
10. When you first add the goalie - you will be able to change the direction the goalie plays - vertical flip of the goalie
11. It will be possible to delete a game (I know a lot of you play around with the system, and have a hard time afterwards getting stats right).
12. You will have the opportunity to restart after a season to fresh stats – stats will then be sent by email and/or saved to the system
And also create the application in the same format for Android.