Write some Software
- Status Ditutup
- Anggaran $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Penawaran 38
I have a small web project that a good programmer worked on yet was so busy that less than 12 hours were billed to me over a period of 8-9 weeks. The programmer proposed a wage between standard and skilled and I paid it promptly when asked even though the project is not yet complete from the perspective of the general public.
I can write textual content in html5 and want the work to appear in the pages I write so that I can comfortably edit as much of the text as possible. I have read over the existing work and appreciate what has been done and have ideas about where to start and experiment with freelancers, which I haven't done since 2001.
1) The first small idea is to get rid of some bubbles where email is entered twice and change the text to "enter email" and "confirm email." The original programmer refused to do this. I see where it is and can probably manage that alone yet want to experiment with freelancers at this site. This occurs after user clicks "send and save."
2) The second idea is to change the test names and provide documentation for future. Which portions do what and can be changed independently, for example.
3) The third idea is to connect everything to mysql with emails to the person making selections. The original programmer says point three is completed yet that is not true for anyone who has tested it. (I have read the work several times and definitely need help making everything record and logging in for a user to change their selections).
There will be more after everything started so far is working but for now all I want to do is get it working.
[url removed, login to view]Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan kerangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran untuk pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online