I'v been setting up a woocommerce webshop ([url removed, login to view]) (22.000 products) which will be launched 10/01 but very recently i'm facing serious problems with the loading time of the website (plz see screenshot attached), 18 & up to 24 seconds!
I've spend hours & hours looking for a solution but without any result so basically I'm looking for seomeone who can track down the problem and help me solve this issue ASAP. :-)
Info I can already provide:
- hosting (combell) doens't seem to be the issue because when changing theme or checking coming soon page the load times are fine.
webspace 250gb (10% used)
php workers: 50
- almost every image has been lossy optimised (using shortpixel)
- sweeped the database & removed unused tags, cats & comments
- I've tested with all plugins disabled & other theme which gives slightly better results but the bottleneck seems to be the response time from the server getting the first file?
- I will implement cache & gzip but first need a fix for this, I've already tested W3TC, super cache & wp fastest cache. They give better speed & yslow scores but don't impove the load time.
- I'm not gonna use CDN because the shop only delivers (locally - belgium)
45 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
Hi I am expert web developer i can decrease the speed of your website fast and in a professional way. No payment until i finish your work. I can start right now Price and Time will depend to the changes Thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI