Develop mikrotik customized radius hotspot
Proyek ini menerima 7 penawaran dari para freelancer berbakat dengan harga penawaran rata-rata $321 USD.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Anggaran Proyek$300 USD
EMAIL CAPTURE AND ADVERTISEMENT
August 9, 2016
1. Project Aim and purpose
Will be aiming to provide an extra functionalities to its customers such as email capture and advertisement, the reason for this is to be able to stream videos & images for customers and also help with strategies.
2. Project stages
Stage 1 Basic:
Requirements: we should be able to keep the current Mikrotik configuration & only add email login Field and bandwidth limit + uptime should be configured from Mikrotik user profiles and trial.
A. People should register once with their email and they get authenticated through MAC Address.
B. When users come back the next day they should be able to click on the “login through email” to go online without entering another address if already registered before.
A. When the trial time expires I want the option to disappear for customers, until reset counter day
C. Ability to design login page
B. Setup cloud VPS to store the databases of the customers
C. Ability to give access to the database for our customers with reports
D. Ability to block users from benefiting from the trial feature
E. Troubleshooting and bugs solving.
Stage 2 Advanced:
Should include stage 1 and the below:
F. Pin Generating from VPS with serial numbers and customizable layout (was never done)
G. By adding a radius we need the ability to create normal users with the defined plan
H. Plans should be able to be customized by bandwidth, uptime, transfer limit, schedule time ( allow certain specific hours per day)
I. Ability to provide a specific IP address through portal for defined users
J. Bind users to specific profiles after first login
K. Check total download/upload usage per user (he agreed on this and made me pay extra 50$ later anyway was never developed.
L. Troubleshooting and bugs solving.
Stage 3 Expert:
Should include stage 1, 2 and the below:
M. Number of visit per user
A. Total number of visit to the hotspot per month
B. Advertise per second on hotspots with images and videos
C. Clickable link images & videos and total number of clicks
D. Email address of people who clicked on the advertise
3. High-Level Requirements
The new system must meet the following requirements:
• Most important thing about this project is the performance, we have a slow internet connection so we cannot afford lag or latency with user registration or cloud requests ( this is the reason why I don’t want social login)
• It’s important to achieve the minimal numbers of bugs because this will be implemented in public and will cause us to lose customers if not working properly.
• Limitation for users & reporting must be accurate
APPROVAL AND AUTHORITY TO PROCEED
We approve the project as described above, and authorize the team to proceed.
Name Title Date
Approved By Date Approved By Date
ASSURING PROJECT PROGRESS MEETS THE REQUIRMENTS
UPGRADEWIFI would like to assure the hotspot platform is being developed and meeting the required.
1. Login through email should be an additional field in the login page which means keeping normal user login is a must, Login through email is only for trial period of time.
2. By adding a radius we need the ability to create normal users with the defined plan so they can login in the username field and not email.
3. By keeping the normal Mikrotik configuration we meant cookies of the users as well.
4. Trial users should allow users to login 1 time per day and resets at 12PM daily.
5. The ability to delete users is a must in the portal as this will help us troubleshoots issues if any.
Telusuri Keahlian Terkait
Hal-hal lain yang dilakukan orang di Freelancer
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan jangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran atas pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online