Create Drupal modules for grabbing content from another server
Proyek ini menerima 38 penawaran dari para freelancer berbakat dengan harga penawaran rata-rata £910 GBP.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Anggaran Proyek£250 - £750 GBP
I'd like to hire a person who is proficient in Drupal programming.
I would like to create affiliate project (in Drupal 7 or 8) which will collect data from another server ([url removed, login to view] portal), probably by xpath html technology.
So what I expect from you:
1) [url removed, login to view] allows for affiliates - download stored basic data about any hotel in the world, which contains ID of hotel, name, address, facilities etc. These data are in Excel format, so the first thing will be to record all these data into Drupal site.
You will need to create a couple of entity type like Taxonomy (this category will be followed indentation by [url removed, login to view] - continents -> countries), and new content type, for example. [url removed, login to view], which will have in this entity CCK field according to data from [url removed, login to view], eg. Name, hotel ID, description, photo gallery etc. This new content type should be visible in the list of Drupal content types where I can add my next additional fields manually, for example. My own review (textfield), My own photos (image).
2) Set the modules system which will be responsible for grabbing a new content from [url removed, login to view] and regularly update already recorded content stored in step 1). Important thing is that what [url removed, login to view] offers in excel format (step 1) that not contains all the fields that I want to collect. For example there are not fields in default like ratings, reviews from other users etc. This data must be downloaded from the URL of each hotel separately, for example by xpath html technology. List of other fields which I want to grabbed will follow. [url removed, login to view] unfortunately does not offer a simple XML format, so it will be a setup by grabbing pure html (propably pure hmtl, this will be up to you).
The next thing will be a regular visit to each hotel site by cron (for example. 1x per month) for UPDATE existing information, eg. hotel name if is still valid, new current ratings, reviews, but it is important not affect stored hotel ID or my own custom fields.
3) Set the cron for continuously grabbing without problems plurality of data portions.
Drupal core and modules required for a normal work with text I install myself, I need to just create modules for grabbing and updating of the specified content from Booking.com.
Communicating with me in writing only.
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan jangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran atas pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online