I need a routine, written in C#/VS 2003 that will generate an XML report, stored in a temporary file, of the following:
1) Used/Free space on all physical drives in the system. Should include removable media, but should not have an error when removable media is not available.
2) a list of ALL active processes running on the system, with stats such as mem usage, cpu usage, running time, etc
3) overall CPU usage and memory usage (multiple CPUS is a possibility)
4) A list of ALL services installed on the system, and a report on their status (running, stopped, manual start, etc)
- Program should only rely on .NET framework, no external components.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Anything capable of .NET (win XP, 2000, 2003)