TIMING: need this done ASAP. Will select someone once there is a good bid from someone with experience.
BUDGET: we are a nonprofit. Budget for this is about $100, maybe more for someone who can implement the cart and some back end database stuff /order tracking.
We are converting to a real shopping cart on our site. We are also setting up a merchant account with Bank of America and Cybersource. We need someone to do this conversion, and someone who has worked with cybersource before (that would be nice).
Here is what we need
1) the functionality we already have (see [url removed, login to view] and please also enter a quantity so you go to the next page
2) we will want a shopping cart because we will be adding more products
3) we will not want users to create an account. Just shop, look at cart, and checkout with a credit card
4) whatever is created will have to integrate with the following systems
- order tracking database - right now we are using mysql, so most of that is done
- automated email system after an order goes out
- maybe allow someone to check their order status?
If we have to pay for a shopping cart, that is ok as long as the monthly fee is not too high. If open source is the way to go, that's fine as well.
Please be specific with bids. Generic bids will be ignored. Please indicate what specific shopping cart you would implement. Further, if you have done this before, please provide examples of sites that you have done. This will be what we base our choice on.
Please also note the structure of our site. If you are not comfortable with the coding/environment, then please do not bid. We do not want to select someone who is not familiar with css.
If this goes well, it will lead to other work.