This is intended to be a school management application. it is intended to be used in three categories of institutions, viz primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions.
This app should have the following modules:
1. student/ parent? database
2. staff data base
3. student fees management
4. school library management
5. attendance record (staff and student)
6. student discipline record
7. student grading and academic records including course records
8. staff payroll and loan management
9. student medical report
10. time table schedulling
11. school database and class records
12. student transcript records
13. student addmission
14 school accounting procedures and simple book keeping
[login to view URL] affective and cognitive record
16. student admission and selection
This application should be able to run on networks and should have an attractive reporting features.
I will be expecting your prompt rersponse for a more comprehensive discussion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) all the modules should be able to integrate with one another
5) the setup program should be able install either all the modules or selected modules as required by the users.
6) reports to be generated should be able to be exported to all microsoft office suites.
the program should be able to run on:
windows 95 and above versions.
it should be able to integrate with? internet explorer and all microsoft office suites.