I am looking for a PHP penny auction script may be like swoopo or mastibids, bugs free, there should not be any timer problems, user friendly front and back end. U can use similar features of the swoopo or [url removed, login to view], but I want specific features likes,
1. Win Limits - Ability to set daily, weekly and monthly.
2. Bid For Free Auctions - Ability to set how many bid credits are used with each bid
3. Closed Auctions - Changed to show newest to oldest
[url removed, login to view] of Bids - On Auction page showing who's bidding and what type of bid ie. Single or autobid
5. Canceling bids: Ability for admin to cancel certain bids on auctions
6. Refunding bids: ability for admin to be able to refund bids to some or all users of an auction
7. Paying for items: When a user pays for an auction it need to show what they're paying for , not just an auction number, in turn when I get the email it will say what item the payment is for.
8. Pay Button: Once paid, the pay button needs to be replaced with Paid and when I change it in the back end to awaiting shipment or shipped or completed, that needs to show up on the item on the users end.
9. Ability to remove and item from the users end without removing it from the system. Users have 10 days to pay for item, I need to be able to remove the option to pay after the 10th day. Possibly adding something like “time limit exceeded”to the status so I can click on that in the back end and it would remove the pay button from the user end.
Actually, we run a charity institue in Hyd, we help hadicapped children, old age homes and some cancer patients. We also run real estate business here as Osprey Properties Hyderabad-Syed.
So, we are thinking to start a penny auction site and help the charity show to run.
So, mostly I want some changes in the script(swoopo/[url removed, login to view]). I want CCavenue India as payment gateway and the rest of the changes, i will let you know if ready to help me out.
I can pay around 200-280 dollars for this job or u can let me know ur price and time frame (Jan 06, 2012).
Hoping for a positive response.