I'm building a SaaS product in which maybe 30% of the solution consists of a Facebook like social network (that integrated into another part of the solution).
Since this is such a large part of the solution, I would love to integrate an existing open source Facebook like social network framework/project/solution/library. An example would be Buddypress, but i don't believe this qualifies because it's not LGPL (see requirements below).
For this project i want you to RESEARCH the best 3 frameworks for each of the 4 popular languages: PHP, Django, Ruby and .Net (if there are 3 frameworks for the language) .
These solutions must meet all of these requirements:
- Must be LGPL / MIT or any license that allows me to adjust the code without requiring me to share the code in any sale i make.
- A paid framework is fine too, if they license does not require me to make my own source code public if i use the framework.
- Updated at least once in the last 2 years
On top of that the "best" frameworks should have these core facebook features:
- Community Updates (the community timeline when you login in facebook)
- Posts, replies, likes.
- Ability to adjust sharing settings (privacy) per post.
- Personal profile & timeline
- Following people
- Adding friends
Per framework in your top 3 describe:
- Price (if any)
- If any of the above social feautures are missing
- If it uses additional frameworks (i.e. it uses php symphony)
- 2 screenshot of demo site showing the general timeline ("updates") and 1 user timeline (profile).
You'r bid will only be taken into consideration when you:
- Start with "Hi Bert," (because of spam)
- Tell me why you are best qualified for this job
- How long this job would take you.
- You agree with daily short status updates on your progress.