Note: The RSS Feeds contain links to Adult material (softcore nudes).
The plugin will handle the following tasks:
1. Allow for the definition of an RSS Feed that delivers links to Hosted Galleries. I will provide sample RSS Feeds after receiving bids.
2. Parse the feed and step through the hosted galleries and identify linked full size images. Must have size criteria input fields (min, max sizes).
3. Import/download those images to a temp folder on the server and resize to preset specs using GD2 library (see template, below).
4. Create a new blog post using a defined template (image placeholder tags, description placeholder tag, gallery links, HTML/CSS markup, etc). Must support custom image sizes (eg, one thumb at 450x300 in the top left corner, three small thumbs on the top row, three on the next row, five on the next row(s), etc. The thumb tags in the template will define the thumbnail sizes, eg, #thumbnail-450x300# or #thumbnail-120x90#, etc.
5. All of the available RSS data must be available to use in the templates.
6. The blog post title will be the title defined in the RSS feed for that specific gallery.
7. Ability to assign feeds to specific blog post categories.
8. Ability to have the new blog posts be saved as Pending, Published, Etc, and set future dates for publishing (by date ranges, back posting starting at a specific date in the past, posting separated by x number of days, etc).
9. Must have duplicate detection - will not download/post already added galleries.
There are some more very basic requirement details that can be discussed later, before you accept the job. The list above are the major points - any other details will be simple usability tweaks and small additions to enable the functionality above.
This must be a professional wordpress plug-in will proper use of Wordpress hooks and filters (as needed), with detailed settings pages for definition of the RSS feeds, and templates, etc. The plugin functions must be uniquely named to avoid collisions with other plugins. The plugin must not replace existing wordpress functions, hooks or filters. Plugin code must be fully commented.
I can provide links to existing software that does this process manually (does not handle RSS feeds).