**************PLEASE DON'T CONTACT US BY PHONE***********
We have a website at [login to view URL] that's being built and modelled on [login to view URL] but it's been abandoned by a previous freelancer who simply didn't have the technical ability to complete. We need someone to complete the following list of issues:
AJAX AUTO REFRESH
Look how the Karen Millen (KM) site lets you filter more than one attribute simueltaneously without refreshing the page and without removing other filter options. We need Ajax auto refresh to use our product attibutes in the same way.
Again using Ajax auto refresh and again like the KM site. We need our price attributes to refresh the centre column with products by price range. It must be like the KM site which does not refresh the page.
This just needs to be checked and tidied up a little so it's more like the KM one.
Needs to act like existing website on [login to view URL] where the search is much more intelligent... for example search both sites for yellow roses and you'll see what I mean.
PRODUCT INFO PAGE
- There is an issue with the scrolling carousel where the top and the bottom images are sticking at the top instead of just going round in a continuous loop in either direction
- The magnifying glass works on the main product image when the page first loads but if you enlarge other images then it stops working. This needs fixed.
- Clicking the main image should open in lightbox but it doesn't.
PRODUCT LISTING INDEX PAGES
- The auto load is stuck in a loop with only the first 40 products and then it goes on a loop never showing the other products in the category. Also, if i'm in a particular category then it loops onto the products in the parent category rather than showing no more products in this range.
- The price needs to be shown below the model ID
- We want our gallery images to change to image _1 when you hover over them, like the KM site
- We'd like to have the same options as KM site to click IMAGE SIZE SMALL MEDIUM LARGE
Just generally throughout the site there are some small, niggly thinkgs like widths and heights etc in different places like the log in and sign up pages (arrows poiting the wrong way here too)... Just generally tidying up the CSS
H1, H2 and H3 tags seem to have been completely missed from most pages. This needs to be addressed before we can launch for obvious reasons.
ADD TO CART
- Can the shipping cart popup appear for a few seconds and then disappear again (like the KM one)
- On a 24" monitor the cart summary is way off to the side and you can't get your mouse onto it.
MODULES THAT TO BE INSTALLED
- Log in as Customer
- COD IP
- Google Site Map Generator
- Google Product Feed
- Super Orders
- Database Backup
- Recover Cart Sales
- Our existing pay by instalments module must be made working again (produt ID 1652 in conjunction with acount holder)
COUNTRY AND CUSTOMER FORMAT
- Wedding Date etc (all info on on Sign Up Page) must correspond to existing site sign up page)
- UK date format site wide
We have some information pages and some blog pages which need to be copied over to the new site. They're all accessible from he drop down menu on the existing live site