I need a lot of backend work done on a script of mine, which is for flash games. The script has recently been modified, but I would like it optimized more.
1. Speed optimization of the script to load things much quicker. May also need to be redone after all the following requirements are completed.
2. A Comments section was just added recently on the new modified script. There is an backend moderation system where I could moderate and see all the comments. What I need is to be able to have comments held in moderation if there are certain keywords that triggers the script. For example, if a person cusses in a comment, I would like that comment sent to moderation in the backend rather than it showing live.
3. "REPORT BROKEN" is a feature that was just done by me and what it does is allow any one to click on it if the game is not working or loading. The backend shows me what games have been reported, but it does not tell me what IP or what USER did it. If a member repoted the link, I would like an automated PM sent to that USER the moment I click "FIXED" in the backend.
4. Certain games do not load on the first load, so I would like an area where a user could click "RELOAD GAME" without the whole page reloading. Instead, only the SWF file would reload.
5. Any person can register an account on the website, but I need the ability of the user accounts to also show the "IP ADDRESS" in the backend. What I would like to do with the IP is be able to check if there has been more than one account created. In addition to that, I would like the ability to search for members with "IP". Currently it is only with "NAME".
6. In regards to the above, I would like to have the ability to ban permanently, block for X days, block for X hours with the IP.
7. When any visitors clicks a game link, it brings the viewer straight to the "GAME PLAY PAGE". Instead, I would like to have the ability to have a "PRE-GAME LOADING SCREEN" for non-registered users. This would mean there would be a slight advertisement for X seconds before the SWF game shows. The game should show without the page reloading. I am assuming this could be done either by Java, CSS, or AJAX. I also would like the ability to control the amount of times the "pRE-GAME LOADING SCREEN" is shown by percentage intervals of 25/50/75/100.
8. Current sitemap has problems and errors when shown in Google Webmaster Tools. I need the sitemap redone properly.
9. Implementation of RSS is needed for Latest Games and for each category on the site. Each category should have its own RSS feed, but the main one would be "Latest Games". I would like to use feedburner for this.
10. The flash game site is turning into more of a social website now, so this particular job may be difficult. After completing all of the above, I would like a "LIVE QUERIES" script that would show what game is being played, who is playing what, what game was just rated, who just left a comment, last comment, etc. This should basically pull from the database and update live as things are being inserted in the other areas of the site.
11. There was previously a "CACHE" system on the script, but was removed. I still have all the files and would like to have the cache system reinstated, but edited and modified. I would like the cache system to work wonderfully and not block any updates I do including adding new content or deleting old content.
* - Lastly, I need the whole site W3 validated from [url removed, login to view] . I would not like to see any errors or problems unless it is totally inevitable.
Upon choosing the programmer, I will give a nulled version of the script to you, where you can edit on your own server. I will also show you a live version of the site, so you could test and compare.
You must NOTE DOWN every place you edit with the code and which file you insert it in (and which line of course). You will not have access to my server, so this is necessary for me to test because some of my files may have been edited and I do not want to overwrite it with the modified file you will do.
Constant communication through instant messaging (AIM,GTALK,MSN,YAHOO) is required for this job, including the ability to be online during my timezone, which is PST. This means if you are from India, you are required to be online during or any time between 7AM to 1AM (next day) Pacific Standard Time.
Payment will be through Paypal only and only sent when I am satisfied.
My more idea budget is around $500, so please try to bid around that amount.