Myspace bot and myspace account generator. Myspace bot will be used to send messages to collected IDs using generated myspace user accounts.
This project is 2 seperate programs This program will look and function very very similar to [url removed, login to view] myspace bot. I recommend any interested programmers to download and try it out. I would like an experienced [url removed, login to view] application programmer. He/she can modify an existing program of theirs or create a new one. It doesn't matter to me. **Program #1 - The Myspace Bot**
- Gather friends from the search feature specifying certain age, gender, geographic location, interests.
- Gather friend ids from browsing, groups, forums, friend lists, or any other browsable area of Myspace. Program will recognize additional pages and go thru collecting IDs.
- The collected IDs will be added to a txt file and will also be viewable on the front interface of the program.
- After the IDs are collected, the user will have the option to begin sending messages OR friend requests to the collected IDs.
- The program will read from a txt file a list of myspace accounts and passwords that it will load and be viewable on the front interface of the program (just the account names).
- The program will login to the first myspace account and send a specified amount (max 400) of myspace messages OR friend requests. After all the messages have been sent, the program will move to the next myspace account automatically and repeat sending the same amount of messages/requests to the next chunk of collected IDs. The program will go thru to the very end of the myspace accounts and then the program will stop sending.
- The program will never send a message or request to an ID that it has already sent to. The program will have an option to RESET so you CAN send to IDs that you have already.
- The program will always know where it left off if the user were to restart it and the user will have the option to start over (myspace accounts) or begin where it left off.
- The program will track how many messages/requests have been sent that day total and what myspace account and collected ID it is currently sending to/with.
- The program will not load images.
**Program #2 - Myspace account generator**
Program will have an interface where it will attempt to register a myspace account, display the CAPTCHA image verification and allow the user to type it in to create myspace account and add it to a txt file.
The program will look and work similiar to this blogger blog generator, you can watch the video here to see what I mean.
[url removed, login to view] Below is applied to both programs:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Program #1 - can be Linux console or Windows XP Program #2 - Windows XP