What the php script needs to do
Loop through all the images from a folder
- scan every pixel from the image to see if it closely matches with the reference watermark
- if image contains the reference watermark, place image into a 'found' folder
- average image size is 120x90
- image watermark and reference watermark is custom text, no solid background, the picture surrounds the text
- reference watermark average size is 113x14
- accuracy doesn't have to be 100% since the watermark is a little blurry. as long as it can atleast detect that its a watermark
- a completed project is a 5% mistake rate from the total images.
Example: 100 images total. 5 non-watermarked images can accidentally fall into the 'found' folder
PM me with "the images i'm working with are semi-nude" and i'll send you a sample of pictures and avoid getting your bid immediately rejected for not reading everything on the detail. lowest offer with a demo instantly gets accepted.