We? need? to? know how to create transparent videos on a web page with flash software and a digital camera. We will pay 1 or more winners with a valid quality? answer and documentation.? We? need to know and receive documentaton to the flash process to embed the video into a transparent video ad so we can place it on a web page.
A bonus, if possible, is how to chain more than one video together in sequence. It can be ActionScript from within the flash component or javascipt in the web page.
Here's how we envision the steps:
1) Create? a live digital camera video of an ad w/green screen background.
2) Transfer file to computer hard drive.
3) Key and convert file to fast flash video (flv).
4) Create & embed video in flash (swf).
5) Add .swf to web page.
Our? need is? for detailed instructions on how to? accomplish these steps? in? a fast,? clean, and cost effective? method to produce fast loading transparent video ads on web a web page over and over again. Also, what software/hardware is needed from what we already have listed above?
Winner(s) will give us a link to see the results and the steps to reproduce it along with products, tips and tricks to produce the best results. Results should look like: [Example1] [Example2]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Tell us what is needed special if anything for fast/quality rendering times.